Re: [h-e-w] Problem with fresh emacsw32 install

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Problem with fresh emacsw32 install
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:19:41 +0100

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

Others have pointed out, with references to FSF material, that this
compliance is questionable at best.  And I have enough experience
talking to RMS about these matters to be quite sure that he (RMS) will
not be happy, to say the least, about the current state of events.

Eli, I must admit I was a bit frustrated about your message that I possibly broke the GPL because I did make quite a lot effort to avoid it. (The gnuwin32 sources was a special problem.) However I did make some change in the direction I believe you suggested. Could you please have a look again?

I honestly appreciate that you try to protect the GPL. But maybe I think I have seen more serious problems with handling it as I tried to say in my answer earlier.