[h-e-w] HTML printing

From: Graham Smith
Subject: [h-e-w] HTML printing
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:19:05 +0000

I have just re-installed Emacsw32 and have lost my previous HTML printing set up from the menu, that used the following code in .emacs

(add-to-list 'load-path "C:\\Program Files\\EmacAddIns\\HTMLPrint")
(require 'htmlize-view)
(htmlize-view-add-to-files-menu)

Of course EmacsW32 adds quick HTML printing BUT  when printing Org-mode buffers, the EmacsW32 prints the Org-mode buffer preamble as text rather than HTML code to add headings etc to the print out. The additional lines in the Org-mode buffer are below

#+TITLE:     Tasks
#+AUTHOR: Graham
#+EMAIL: address@hidden
#+LANGUAGE: en
#+TEXT: Some descriptive text to be omitted. Several lines OK.

Is there a way of getting my original HTML printing option back so it takes full advantage of the org-mode features.

Thanks,

Graham