Re: [h-e-w] problem with emacw32 patched version using remote desktop

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] problem with emacw32 patched version using remote desktop
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:51:41 +0100

This problem is fixed now in the latest patched version

  GNU Emacs 22.0.96.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of 2007-03-21 (patched)

Thanks for the bug report and for testing, Peter.

I hope that this also have solved the problem reported on EmacsWiki

 http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/EmacsW32#toc12
 starting external programs with start-process in patched Emacs

and a problem that was not reported, but which I happened to see on the jde list

 trouble with code completion and BeanShell

I am waiting for those who had those problems to test.

BTW, please use "Help - Send Bug Report ..." in Emacs for reporting problems. (In the patched version those bug reports will go here and I will pick them up here.)