Re: [h-e-w] EMACSw32 problems

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] EMACSw32 problems
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 23:15:00 +0100

Lennart Borgman (gmail) wrote:
-) when I close the minimize the emacs window, the CPU (one on them) jumps to 100%. This happens with my just .emacs loaded and not when I removed it from sight.... This is probably due to something in my config (font-lock?, semantic?,??). Anyone has an idea?

Are you using jdee? Wasn't there some problem with jdee? I think the solution was upgrading to latest CVS version, but I am not sure. Maybe you can look in the jdee archives?
There was a problem with semantic with these symptoms. The solution is to upgrade semantic-idle.el from CVS.