[h-e-w] Emacs Version 21.3 or 21.4

From: Ed Pheil
Subject: [h-e-w] Emacs Version 21.3 or 21.4
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 14:47:11 -0400

I noticed that the documentation says that EmacsW32 can install with Emacs with patches.  However, I notice that the latested released version of Emacs is v21.4, but EmacsW32 only uses v21.3.  Is there also a version ov EmacsW32 that includes v21.4 of Emacs?

Do I also need Ghostview & Ghostscript to do color printing?  If so which versions.  I already have older versions, but need to know if they need to be upgraded to a particular version or later.

Ed Pheil

address@hidden