Re: [h-e-w] syntax highlighting and remote editing (not what you think)

From: Nelson E. Ingersoll
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] syntax highlighting and remote editing (not what you think)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 09:00:38 -0600

Jason,

   I'd have to disagree with the assessment "Not much use to users on this
list though."  I have it installed under Windows XP Pro, in Firefox 2.0.0.3,
 and use it to either launch or open a new window in Emacs.  I edit ergo I
am, and, after an Emacsen ctrl-X S, the text appears in the text box within
Firefox.  Works like a charm for me.

- Nelson

--
Nelson E. Ingersoll