Re: [h-e-w] syntax highlighting and remote editing (not what you think)

From: David Vanderschel
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] syntax highlighting and remote editing (not what you think)
Date: 31 May 2007 10:53:59 -0500

On Thursday, May 31, "Jason Rumney" <address@hidden> wrote:
>  It's All Text! is not available for Windows.

Nor does it solve all that big a problem.  Using the
clipboard to address the issue is not very
complicated.  Indeed, to assist such operation, I have
a (text only) clipboard viewer in Emacs which I can
activate with a hot key.  When I close the frame
opened by Emacs for the clipboard, Emacs automatically
Copies the the edited version of the buffer for
Pasting back in wherever I started from (which does
not have to be a text-editing window in a browser).
(I can't recommend my code for this, as the hot key is
implemented using the old gnudoit.exe (and Copernic's
no-longer-distributed Winkey).)

Regards,
  David V.