Re: [h-e-w] Re: Emacs 22.1 released

From: Jeff Paquette
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: Emacs 22.1 released
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 11:30:29 -0400

I'm getting the boring black and white icons as well.

On 6/4/07, Mathias Dahl <address@hidden> wrote:
Jason Rumney <address@hidden> writes:

Great to see Emacs 22.1 out in the wild, free at last! :)

>    - Full support for images, toolbar...

Is it just me that gets "boring" black and white icons in the toolbar?
I just unzipped the archive and started runemacs.exe as usual. I have
had this problems for a long time, but thought that maybe something
was wrong with the CVS builds I got hold of.

/Mathias