[h-e-w] Emacs 22 and clearcase

From: Andy . Ling
Subject: [h-e-w] Emacs 22 and clearcase
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:21:17 +0100

I'm not sure if this is a windows only problem, but I thought I'd
start here.

I have just started to have a play with the latest version 22.2.1 of emacs
for windows.

Previously I have been using emacs 21

I can't get the clearcase integration to work with emacs 22. I am using
Kevin Esler's
version available from here (I've CCed the email for him in case he is
still active):-

http://members.verizon.net/kevin.a.esler/EmacsClearCase/

Running emacs with no-init-file & no-site-file then doing a load-library
of clearcase
I get all sorts of odd behaviour. Errors like :-

File mode specification error: (end-of-file
"c:/AndyL/emacs-22.2/lisp/progmodes/cc-defs.elc")
clearcase-hook-find-file-hook: Symbol's value as variable is void:
cl-struct-clearcase-fprop-tags
apply: End of file during parsing: c:/AndyL/emacs-22.2/lisp/view.elc

I've had a bit of a rummage in the clearcase.el file, but it's a bit
beyond me. So
any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Andy Ling

--

This e-mail is intended for the named addressees only. Its contents may be
privileged or confidential and should be treated as such. If you are not