Re: [h-e-w] Help with scrolling - Emacs 22.3.1 windows

From: Augusto Pedroza
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Help with scrolling - Emacs 22.3.1 windows
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 18:32:14 -0800

That's what I get with C-h k :
vertical-scroll-bar> <mouse-1> (translated from <mouse-1>) at that spot runs the command scroll-bar-toolkit-scroll
  which is an interactive Lisp function in `c:/Users/Augusto/.emacs'.
It is bound to <vertical-scroll-bar> <mouse-1>.
(scroll-bar-toolkit-scroll event)

It is a touchpad mouse.

Thanks guys