[h-e-w] EmacsW32 problem -- ls -al under eshell doesn't work

From: Derek Kivi
Subject: [h-e-w] EmacsW32 problem -- ls -al under eshell doesn't work
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 09:41:18 -0600

Hi,

I have just switched to using Vista and am trying out EmacsW32 for the first time.

One thing I have noticed is under eshell, when I try ls –al, I get the following error:

c:/Derek $ ls -al

total 13025

Wrong type argument: integerp, -2023488832.0

However, ls, ls –a, and ls –l all seem to give the expected directory listing.

Thanks,

Derek

--
Derek Kivi
Senior Software Developer

QuIC Financial Technologies Inc.
Office: +1 403 210 8282
Mobile: +1 403 863 5204
address@hidden

Risk. Managed.
www.quic.com

Confidentiality Notice: The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the email and any related material from any computer.
ver. QuIC 0707