[h-e-w] Emacs W32 customization problem

From: Eduardo Duenez
Subject: [h-e-w] Emacs W32 customization problem
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 22:38:56 -0400

Hello,

I just installed Emacs-23-CvsP090226-EmacsW32-1.58.exe (from
http://www.ourcomments.org/cgi-bin/emacsw32-dl-latest.pl). Customization of
EmacsW32 seems to be broken, as reported here a year ago (by other users):

I get an incomplete (9-line) customization buffer *Customize EmacsW32*
finishing on the incomplete line:

"Simple buffer switching, default C-tab (ourcomments-ido-ctrl-tab"

and on my *Messages*

format: Symbol's value as variable is void: ourcomments-ido-ctrl-tab

Since others have experienced the problem before I think the problem should be
reproducible. Note that I declined to customize EmacsW32 during the initial
setup.

If anyone knows a solution I'll be grateful to know.

Best,

E.D.

Rediscover HotmailĀ®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you.
http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Storage2_042009