Re: [h-e-w] Building Emacs from CVS

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Building Emacs from CVS
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 10:32:38 +0800

Konstantin wrote:
It is not fixed yet. I have mostly recent emacs-23.0.96-bin-i386.zip
This bug (and bugreport) is exists, once it was attempted to close,
but it was reopened. Ask again? For dublicate it?

One time, I consider, that it is impossible to solve it at all, but
pached version works some better, so it is intresting to dig in the
differences.

The difference may be just in the options used to compile it. The pretest binaries are built with full debug info, so that any problems can be more easily tracked down.