Re: [h-e-w] Slow display update

From: andy . ling
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Slow display update
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 10:01:03 +0100

Still no suggestions about using the 6X13 font.

In case it helps, I have attached the font I am trying to use.

I run emacs with the -q option, open a reasonable size file, then use
S-mouse-1
to select the 6X13 font for the current buffer. Then using the up and down
cursor
keys to navigate the file, the display update is very sticky.

Is it just that emacs no longer supports this type of font?

Any help making this work would be much appreciated

Thanks

Andy Ling

--
Quantel is the trade name used by Quantel Holdings Limited and its
subsidiaries.  Quantel Holdings Limited is registered in England & Wales.