Re: [h-e-w] emacsclientw.exe bug: random exit status

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] emacsclientw.exe bug: random exit status
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 01:01:17 +0200

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 12:53 AM, Gary Oberbrunner <address@hidden> wrote:

> ----- "Lennart Borgman" <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Eh, or no. Is not the code below from an older version of
>> emacsclient?
>
> It's what I found in my c:/Program Files/Emacs/EmacsW32/gnuwin32/ dir... is
> that wrong?  Maybe that's not really getting installed with my emacs and it
> wormed its way in from elsewhere.  If so, perhaps you could send me (offline)
> the current copy?  Or is it browseable somewhere?

Ah, my bad. I have forgot to remove these files.

No, the actual source is in the zip file I upload separately when I
upload Emacs+EmacsW32 (or in the diff file that comes Emacs+EmacsW32).
The zip files are here:

   http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/DL/EmacsW32/src/

It is required by GNU GPL that you make the whole sources available
somewhere and this is the C part of them (the elisp part comes with
Emacs+EmacsW32).