[h-e-w] Problems with cmdproxy and alias

From: Joe Jones
Subject: [h-e-w] Problems with cmdproxy and alias
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 19:51:42 -0800

I use a shell script to set a bunch of aliases in my cmd windows. I am trying to use that script in the cmd-shell and I am unable to get any of them to stick. I tried running alias like this:

c:\ > alias -p cmdproxy.exe -f myaliaslist.txt

which should have tied the aliases to the cmdproxy.exe process but when I try them no go. Any ideas on how to get this working?

Thanx,
joe