[h-e-w] Re: emacs development version

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: emacs development version
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 07:34:11 -0500

    I do it all the time, and my recipe is exactly what nt/INSTALL says.

Eli, thank you for your time and replies, I know you are busy.  Thank
you for pointing me back to INSTALL for a closer read.

    Do you see the line which says "XPM header available, building with
    XPM support."?  If not, please look into nt/config.log file
    immediately after running configure.bat for clues.

And ditto with config.log.  I'll get GnuWin32 set up more appropriately
and get back here.

Annd, Lennart, I too thank you for building and making available a
current development version of GNU Emacs.  Ooof, it's hard enough trying
to come over here to my Windows partition.  But I'll get it right with
your help---thanks for your web site, I owe you an apology for the
context-free comment I made on emacs-devel.  I was solely referring to
my frustration of not being able to score a current compiled development
Emacs and failed to put that into relief.  I'm sorry.