[h-e-w] Re: Emacs 23.1.97 pretest

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: Emacs 23.1.97 pretest
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 17:02:55 -0400

   Emacs pretest 23.1.97 is now available for download via FTP, at the
   following location:

     ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-23.1.97.tar.gz

   The xdelta against the Emacs 23.1.96 pretest is here:

     ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-23.1.96-23.1.97.xdelta

   Barring any unforseen circumstances, this will be the final pretest
   before the Emacs 23.2 release.  I encourage everyone to give this
   pretest as much testing as possible.  If you find any regressions,
   kindly report them immediately.

   Pretesters: please send me an email reporting success or failure on your
   build platform.  Report bugs via M-x report-emacs-bugs, or email
   address@hidden  For questions, email address@hidden

   Developers: since we are so close to the release, please refrain from
   making all but the most obviously-correct changes to the branch, without
   first discussing with Stefan or myself (or on emacs-devel).

   Thanks.

The pretest was built and runs successfully on Windows. Binaries have
been uploaded to

   http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/windows/