Re: [h-e-w] [windows Q] `emacs here' like windows power tool `cmdprompt

From: Oleksandr Gavenko
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] [windows Q] `emacs here' like windows power tool `cmdprompt here'
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 23:11:49 +0300

On 2010-08-24 0:53, Bryan Guthrie wrote:
StackOverflow has a "How to" page that may be helpful:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/455077/how-to-create-a-right-click-context-shell-shortcut-edit-with-emacs
The site refers to "emacsclientw.exe", but "gnuclientw.exe" settings
would be similar, for example:
REGEDIT4
; This puts "emacs" into the right-click menu in Windows Explorer.
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell]
@=""
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\emacs]
@="&Emacs"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\emacs\command]
@="C:\\emacs\\bin\\gnuclientw -q \"%L\""
Best regards,
Bryan