Re: [h-e-w] How to specify the initial dired directory

From: Jay Bingham
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] How to specify the initial dired directory
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:28:08 GMT

Jason,

After rereading the information in the G.4 HOME Directory on MS-Windows Info
node I see that I overlooked a crucial piece of information. It says to type
`C-x d ~/ <RET>'
to see a list of the files in the home directory, for some reason my mind just
glossed over the crucial '~/'.
Sorry for causing any uproar.
__
J_)