Re: Re: [h-e-w] c:/.emacs.d/server' is unsafe

From: Gamoto
Subject: Re: Re: [h-e-w] c:/.emacs.d/server' is unsafe
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 18:24:12 +0100

Eli Zaretskii,

Nothing in c:/program files/emacs-23.2/bin         I was wrong, I didn't press
F5
An .emacs.d directory created in c:\                             good, yes
The famous message is:
Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading `c:/.emacs':
error: The directory `c:/.emacs.d/server' is unsafe

After the execution of emacs -Q, the famous message was absent .
If I run again emacs (without -Q), the famous message is present.
If I run runemacs.exe, the famous message is present.

Sorry for my poor english ...

Gamoto

== En réponse au message du 09-03-2011, 18:06:44 ==