Re: Re: [h-e-w] c:/.emacs.d/server' is unsafe

From: Gamoto
Subject: Re: Re: [h-e-w] c:/.emacs.d/server' is unsafe
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:08:24 +0100

Dear Eli,
During the week-end I found one solution ...
control panel > folder options > files types > select erl extention > advanced
> action > open > modify
write this with the quotation marks:
"c:\program files\emacs-23.2\bin\emacsclient.exe" -na "c:\program
files\emacs-23.2\bin\runemacs.exe" "%1"
Double-click on an erlang file opens it with Emacs.
This is one solution but not THE solution !
If I double-click another erlang file, another Emacs instance is starting and
an error message displays:
Warning (server) unable to start the emacs server. There is an existing Emacs
server, named "server".

Probably because I didn't use emacsclientw.exe ?

Regards,

Gamoto

== En réponse au message du 12-03-2011, 15:26:59 ==