[h-e-w] PNG image dlls

From: Sivaram Neelakantan
Subject: [h-e-w] PNG image dlls
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 12:11:13 +0530

I have downloaded the libpng dlls from the gnuwin32 website but I
can't seem to find the following DLLs in the same website.

"libpng12d.dll"  "libpng.dll" "libpng13d.dll".

Can anyone help in pointing me to a site where I can download the same?
Or send them to me in an email?

I'm able to see png thumbnails but not the full size pngs.

The following are the dlls I have for viewing images and only jpegs
work for now(haven't tried tiff as I don't get to see a lot of them).

jpeg62.dll
libXpm.dll
libimage.dll
libpng12.dll