Re: [h-e-w] Trouble with TRAMP temp files under Windows 7

From: Katz, Dan
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Trouble with TRAMP temp files under Windows 7
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 13:55:06 +0000

I don't think that the ownership/group permissions are the primary issue here.
I tried another set where they are closer:

   /ftp:address@hidden:/:
  drwxrwxr-x  284 0        3003        12288 Oct 11 19:00 gnu
  drwxrwxr-x    3 0        3003         4096 Mar 10  2011 gnu+linux-distros

I can reliably get into the gnu+linux-distros folder, but not the gnu folder,
and here, the permissions and ownership seem to be the same.

In any event, here's the data for the temp file:

  -rw-rw-rw-  1 dpkatz Domain Users  22914 01-04 08:51 ange-ftp4032ZOy

Dan
computer.

Bain Capital, LLC
Boston, MA  USA