Re: [h-e-w] Emacs 24.0.93 Pretest Windows Binaries published

From: Christoph Scholtes
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Emacs 24.0.93 Pretest Windows Binaries published
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 07:03:13 -0700

On 1/29/2012 9:55 PM, Drew Adams wrote:

Pre-built Windows binaries for GnuTLS are available at this location:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ezwinports/files/

Can you say what that means?  What is GnuTLS for, and why might an Emacs user
want to obtain a binary for it?  How does it relate to Emacs?

This is an announcement email nothing more. Do I also have to explain what a Pretest is?

What you omitted in your quote is the reference to README.W32. IF we need to include any clarifying information we should include it in README.W32 and I will only reference the it in any future announcement.

Christoph