[h-e-w] emacs init script under windows

From: icegood
Subject: [h-e-w] emacs init script under windows
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 05:55:08 -0800 (PST)

All i want is to run that script.
Hot to assure that it run? I mean, printing smth. like "Hello, world" into
emacs output (if any).
In 3.5 from
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/windows/big.html#Installing-Emacs there
found that my init folder is C:\Users\ice\AppData\Roaming\. At least also
emacs writes smth into auto-save-list subfolder.
Created next files there:
.emacs
_emacs
init.el
None of them seems to run.

Moreover, how to run my own commands in session as one script file? Tried to
do smth in emacs shell
via M-c eshell but files are not executable. Chmod of course doesn't work
because there is no modes under windows. What  to do actually?