Re: [h-e-w] EMACSW32 and Windows 7 Win+Arrow Shortcuts

From: Gary Oberbrunner
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] EMACSW32 and Windows 7 Win+Arrow Shortcuts
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 14:04:16 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Eli Zaretskii" <address@hidden>
> To: "Gary Oberbrunner" <address@hidden>

Good to know.  So for my $EDITOR env var (git commits and so on), the right
thing should be:
  "emacsclient -na runemacs"
? (adjusted for paths and so on)

As for your "of course", where do I go to be enlightened in that way? (i.e.
where's that documented?)  That way I can stop bugging this list.

--
Gary Oberbrunner