Re: [h-e-w] Workarounds for emacs on Windows 7

From: Gary Oberbrunner
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Workarounds for emacs on Windows 7
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 09:06:40 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----

Just tried it, and have no problem here.  My emacs was sitting under my Chrome
browser window for a long time (5+ minutes?), and when I finally switched back
to it just now it was as responsive as ever.  I'll try it again at lunch, but
based on this test I don't expect it to fail.

--
Gary Oberbrunner