[h-e-w] Extracted Files and How to find the file nt/INSTALL

From: Fernando Almeida
Subject: [h-e-w] Extracted Files and How to find the file nt/INSTALL
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 03:37:32 +0200

Hello,

I've extracted the files emacs-23.3bin-i386.zip to my desktop, maybe I shouldn't, I don't know. If I have to replace them, please let me know.

I read the INSTALL file but I don't know where to find the fileĀ nt/INSTALL, could you please help me with further instructions.

I run Windows Vista Premium and intend to refresh my knowledges in Standard ML and Modula-2 and learn some more.

Grateful for helping, have a nice day.

Kindly regards,
Fernando Almeida