Re: [h-e-w] emacs-20120702-r108826 Windows Binaries

From: Nix
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] emacs-20120702-r108826 Windows Binaries
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 18:05:33 +0100

On 2 Jul 2012, Drew Adams spake thusly:

>> I haven't had a problem so far but I did notice your email id.  Does
>> your firm have new internet usage policies in place that caps by
>> Mbytes?   The place where I used to work, the filters came on at 10am
>> to 4pm where speeds were reduced/throttled for http/ftp.
>> Guessing here.
>
> Dunno, but I'm not aware of any such change.

Certainly nobody has told anyone within my part of the same organization
of such a policy. (I could name a number of people who would have
high-pressure steam coming out of their ears if such a policy was
imposed.)

The proxy has had periods of not-working-at-all-well intermittently
reported over the last few days, though. It is generally wise to try to
not put too much load on the poor little thing.

--
NULL && (void)