Re: [h-e-w] Printing - At Wit's End

From: Michael Flynn
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Printing - At Wit's End
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 14:23:26 -0700

I added (setq ps-printer-name t )
Still no luck.  See this in *Message* buffer:

Formatting...done
Printing...done

but nothing prints anywhere

If I enter this string:
gswin64c.exe -q -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH test.pdf
into a windows command window, a window opens then closes before I can
see what it was, then nothing happens.

Previously, I did not have to install ghostprint or gsview myself, I
would just set the printer anme like this:
(setq ps-printer-name "//SCU-DS280R1/Dell 2145cn Color Laser MFP PS")

and then ps-print functions would work.

Emacs is aware of the default printer, because if I use non-postscript
print functions, they print the buffer ok.

Different is now Windows 7 instead of Windows NT.