Re: [h-e-w] gdb program output problem

From: Jeremy Greene
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] gdb program output problem
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 17:12:34 +0000

Here's the version info -- so it would seem I have the one built for mingw. But
I will try the latest, thanks.
Btw, I found that describe-variable of gud-marker-acc had, in fact, the tons of
spaces in it.
So... my level of elisp ability limited me to adding the following at line 1791
in gdb-mi.el. With that, the worst of the behavior goes away... still adds a
bunch of spaces, but not a huge number.
  (setq gud-marker-acc "")
I'm sure I'm breaking something else, but at least I can use it.

Jeremy

MSYS /c/> gdb --version
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.4
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-mingw32".