[h-e-w] Hunsepll in Emacs - charset error for Swedish dictionary

From: arthur
Subject: [h-e-w] Hunsepll in Emacs - charset error for Swedish dictionary
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 03:58:31 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I have finally managaed to get Emacs + Hunspell to work on Windows (should a
spellchecker really be this difficult to get up running????).

It works fine for american enligsh dictionary (en_US), but I can't get it to
work for swedish.

I am getting "Ispell and its process have different character maps" all the
time.

I am sure dictionary is in iso-8859-1 encoding as well as my buffer,

Below is a dump from message buffer:

Starting new Ispell process hunspell with english dictionary...
ispell-init-process: @(#) International Ispell Version 3.2.06 (but really
Hunspell 1.3.2)
@(#) International Ispell Version 3.2.06 (but really Hunspell 1.3.2)
Checking spelling of WOLRD...
Ispell process killed
Local Ispell dictionary set to svenska
Switched dictionary from english to svenska
Starting new Ispell process hunspell with svenska dictionary...
ispell-init-process: @(#) International Ispell Version 3.2.06 (but really
Hunspell 1.3.2)
@(#) International Ispell Version 3.2.06 (but really Hunspell 1.3.2)
Checking spelling of VĂ„RLDEN...
ispell-word: Ispell and its process have different character maps

I hope somebody can point me to correct info what I am doing wrong?

best regards
/arthur