[h-e-w] Building with optional libraries

From: Test User
Subject: [h-e-w] Building with optional libraries
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 15:09:10 +0000 (UTC)

Hello All,

Which of the optional libraries used by emacs should my MinGW build
be able to use? I am trying change as many "no" answers as possible
to yes when configure displays "Does Emacs use ..." near the end.

I have tried to build otf, xft and m17n and failed because of
dependencies onX, but maybe there are Win32 ports. Definitely GIF and
ImageMagick are available, but what else?

****** CONFIGURE OUTPUT *******

Where should the build process find the source code?    ../emacs-24.4
  What compiler should emacs be built with?               gcc  -std=gnu99
-Ic:/mingw/local/include
  Should Emacs use the GNU version of malloc?             yes
  Should Emacs use a relocating allocator for buffers?    yes
  Should Emacs use mmap(2) for buffer allocation?         no
  What window system should Emacs use?                    w32
  What toolkit should Emacs use?                          none
  Where do we find X Windows header files?                NONE
  Where do we find X Windows libraries?                   NONE
  Does Emacs use -lXaw3d?                                 no
  Does Emacs use -lXpm?                                   yes
  Does Emacs use -ljpeg?                                  yes
  Does Emacs use -ltiff?                                  yes
  Does Emacs use a gif library?                           no
  Does Emacs use a png library?                           yes
  Does Emacs use -lrsvg-2?                                yes
  Does Emacs use imagemagick?                             no
  Does Emacs support sound?                               yes
  Does Emacs use -lgpm?                                   no
  Does Emacs use -ldbus?                                  no
  Does Emacs use -lgconf?                                 no
  Does Emacs use GSettings?                               no
  Does Emacs use a file notification library?             yes (w32)
  Does Emacs use access control lists?                    yes
  Does Emacs use -lselinux?                               no
  Does Emacs use -lgnutls?                                no
  Does Emacs use -lxml2?                                  yes
  Does Emacs use -lfreetype?                              no
  Does Emacs use -lm17n-flt?                              no
  Does Emacs use -lotf?                                   no
  Does Emacs use -lxft?                                   no
  Does Emacs directly use zlib?                           yes
  Does Emacs use toolkit scroll bars?                     yes