Re: [h-e-w] URL drag and drop support

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] URL drag and drop support
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 18:08:53 +0300

> Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 12:01:22 +1000
> From: David Sitsky <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> > If someone knows how to do that from a C program, please speak up.
>
> Definitely not my area of expertise.. but is there anything useful in here?
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/win32cdnd/

Not really, unfortunately: (a) it doesn't compile with MinGW; (b) it
crafts up C++ COM objects in C, which generally makes me nervous; and
last but not least (c) it uses clipboard formats to fetch the
information, which is fine for handling rich text and images, but I'm
not clear how will that help us with URLs.