Re: [h-e-w] Trying to use Ediff with Windows 7

From: Francis Wright
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Trying to use Ediff with Windows 7
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 11:26:22 +0000

It's to be expected. Emacs assumes a Unix-like environment, which Windows
doesn't provide, so you need to provide any programs that you want to run via
Emacs yourself. I currently use the 64-bit Cygwin distribution. I found that I
needed to add the Cygwin bin directory to my Windows path (outside of Emacs)
and then ediff works fine.

Francis Wright