help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] Found a bug, in gengetopt?

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] Found a bug, in gengetopt?
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 14:47:36 +0200

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
however, if you want to try it quickly, this is a simple patch (this
would only solve your problem with --func-name, not the one with
--default-optional; for the complete corrected version, you should

From the look of it, it seems it can be applied to the 2.19.1 tarball
too. Or is it only meant for the CVS HEAD?

Well the patch I sent to the list was only meant to quickly solve that specific problem that Christian had.

In the release 2.20 all the problems with the "args" entry are (hopefully) fixed; I've released 2.20 yesterday (although I still haven't had time to announce it... probably I'll do it in the next few days), so that patch can be considered obsolete :-)

cheers
        Lorenzo

--
Lorenzo Bettini, PhD in Computer Science, DSI, Univ. di Firenze
ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)