help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] 'make check-valgrind' fails on ppc64

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] 'make check-valgrind' fails on ppc64
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 08:48:09 +0100

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
While trying to build gengetopt-2.22 for Fedora I find that 'make
check-valgrind' throws a lot of errors for ppc64, while it is alright
for i386, x86_64 and ppc:

Here is the ppc64 build log:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=351914&name=build.log

Here are the i386, x86_64 and ppc build logs respectively:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=351913&name=build.log
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=351912&name=build.log
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=351911&name=build.log

Happy hacking,
Debarshi

Hi there!

I'd need the file generated by make check-valgrind, i.e., valgrind_summary.log where the errors reported by valgrind are stored. Sometimes valgrind reports as errors something that's safe and that concerns code in the standard library.

If you want you can send the valgrind_summary.log directly to me.

thanks
cheers
        Lorenzo

ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)
http://www.myspace.com/supertrouperabba
http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengetopt
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengen http://doublecpp.sourceforge.net