help-gift

Re: [help-GIFT] 0.1.7 uploaded

From: Pruet Boonma
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] 0.1.7 uploaded
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 05:19:12 +1100

Hi,

I believe that the lastest gift tarball in gnu's ftp server is not
totally clean. For example, I found that some files in directory
libMRML are not cleaned out, as it should be so it will be created by
autotool at local machine.

 you can test it easily by

$ grep -r wolfgang *

at libMRML dir.

Consequently, when I did a clean compilation (./configure;make) and I
try starting the gift, this error is occured.

Configuring the CAccessorFactoryContainer:
I am going to scan the following directorys for plugins
/home/wolfgang/GIFTInstall//lib
FATAL ERROR, cannot find /home/wolfgang/GIFTInstall//lib
address@hidden:~/devel/gift-0.1.7/GIFTServer$

Cheers,
Pruet

PS. I've not found this problem in cvs gift