help-gift

Re: [help-GIFT] Problem unpacking gift-0.1.11

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Problem unpacking gift-0.1.11
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:20:06 +0000

> If the fix is that I can confirm you that it works good now.

No: for that: you had to change something by hand.

My fix is that I added to 0.1.12 something that does by automatically what you
had to do by hand.

For others: it's some old error that occurs only if you start out without a
gift-config.mrml file. So all people who already have a gift-config.mrml
compile and run the GIFT don't have that problem.

Cheers,
Wolfgang