help-gift

[help-GIFT] Nearest-Neighbour Vector space retrieval?

From: David Squire
Subject: [help-GIFT] Nearest-Neighbour Vector space retrieval?
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:59:46 +1000

Hi folks,

If I wanted to add a module to to nearest-neighbour, Euclidean-distance-in-feature-space retrieval to GIFT, which would be the source files/directories to go looking in - if it doesn't already exist? :)

Cheers,

David

PS. I am just thinking of dumb exhaustive search at the moment. Smart indexing structures can wait for now.

--
Dr. David McG. Squire, Postgraduate Research Coordinator (Caulfield),
Computer Science and Software Engineering, Monash University, Australia