help-gift

[help-GIFT] Problem to connect to gift server

From: Fredrik Gundelsweiler
Subject: [help-GIFT] Problem to connect to gift server
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 15:39:05 +0100

Hi there,

I installed the gift by using apt-get on my ubuntu 8 system. As far as I can see the indexing process went fine. But when the indexing wanted to write the file gift-config.mrml, there was an error because no such file exists. Now one big problem:

I cannot locate a file with the name url2fts.xml on my system. This probably means that it wasn’t generated…

Any ideas or hints to solve this problem???

Best Regards / Beste Grüße,

Fredrik Gundelsweiler

Research Contact:

University of Konstanz

Informatics and Information Science

Human-Computer Interaction

Research Assistant Fredrik Gundelsweiler (B.Sc., M.Sc.)

Room: D207

fon: +49 (0)7531 88-3547

fax: +49 (0)7531 88-4772

mail: address@hidden