Re: [Help-glpk] Where with an assignment to a constraint in GLPK/L

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Where with an assignment to a constraint in GLPK/L
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 17:40:57 +0300

>Thank you for your prompt answer. It would be very nice to have a patched
>version sooner as it would simplify the formulation of our problem greatly.

In order to fix the bug please replace the lines 208 and 209 in the file
'glplan7.c' (glpk 3.2.1):

      else
         that = expression();

by the following fragment:

      else
      {  AVLTREE *old_index = pdb->index;
         SPAR    *old_array = pdb->array;
         pdb->index = NULL;
         pdb->array = NULL;
         that = expression();
         pdb->index = old_index;
         pdb->array = old_array;
      }

Please note that this is a "brevi manu" patch just to fix the bug.