[Help-glpk] Problems using MIP

From: Josep Carmona
Subject: [Help-glpk] Problems using MIP
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 12:30:39 +0200

Hellow,
I have the following problem when trying to solve MIP problems with
glpk: I formulate the problem and, given that MIP solver needs an
optimal basic solution of LP relaxation,
first try to solve the problem with lpx_simplex. But then the solver
finds that the
problem is unbounded (and maybe the MIP solution is bounded!!!) and then
it is
not possible to use the MIP solver because no initial optimal basic
solution of LP
relaxation exists.

Of course, I'm doing something wrong. Can anyone help me ?

Thanks, in advance.

Josep.

--

       Josep Carmona Vargas