[Help-glpk] Use a optimal solution of another method to speed up the opt

From: Dai, Jianrong
Subject: [Help-glpk] Use a optimal solution of another method to speed up the optimiza tion of MILP problem
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:57:39 -0500

Hi, everyone,

I need to solve a MILP problem with hundreds of binary variables. Because
GLPK runs too slow (already 4 days, still running), I'm thinking about using
a optimal solution of an heuristic method to speed up the optimization
process. I'm wondering whether it is possible to do so. If the answer is
yes, please show me how to do it. Thanks.

Jianrong