[Help-glpk] GLPK Debian package maintainership offered

From: Falk Hueffner
Subject: [Help-glpk] GLPK Debian package maintainership offered
Date: 25 Oct 2002 19:46:51 +0200

Hi,

I've been the maintainer of the Debian GLPK package for some time now,
but the project I was using it for is finished now and I don't use it
anymore. Also, I am not really knowledgeable about LP in general.

So I would prefer the package to be maintained by somebody who
actually uses it; I might not even notice when it breaks completely...

If nobody steps up, I will keep maintaining it for now, though.

--
        Falk