[Help-glpk] Re: No feasible solution

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: No feasible solution
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 12:02:05 +0300

>I've got "Problem has no primal feasible solution". Does somebody has a clue
>how to locate the constraints that caused the emptiness. I have about 1000
>of them. Is there any formal way to drill down up to at least ten?

You may look at the message:
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/help-glpk/2003-09/msg00017.html

p.s. Evgenij, the mailman is unable to reproduce russian letters
correctly, so in the help-glpk archive "From:" in your messages looks
like hexadecimal "tarabarshina". Could you please use latin letters
instead (I mean "clernoye pismo")?