[Help-glpk] Getting constraint slack values

From: Ivan Luzzi
Subject: [Help-glpk] Getting constraint slack values
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:42:16 +0100

I tried to get the slack value of a certain constraint.
>From what I understood from the reference manual, the function
Lpx_get_row_prim(lp, j) should return the value of the auxiliary variable
associated
To column j, i.e. the amount to transform the inequality in a equality
constraint, that is exactly what slack is.
But what I get instead, is the activity value of the whole constraint!
Is there a mistake or is my interpretation wrong?

Thanks,

  Ivan