[Help-glpk] Interfacing whith databases

From: bernardo
Subject: [Help-glpk] Interfacing whith databases
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 16:51:06 +0100

Hello!
I'm sorry if I'm writing for the wrong adress.
I'm working in a project which needs to do an optimization whith data that are
in a database. I studied the manuals (pdf) that come whith the glpk and I
didn't understand if that is possible. What I pretend is to know if is possible
to interface whith a Oracle database and how (ODBC, etc.).
Thank you very much.

P.S. I'm sorry for my bad inglish.