[Help-glpk] MathProg

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Help-glpk] MathProg
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:12:50 -0700

Hello
I have a couple of questions about MathProg:

Is it possible to have a constraint generated
conditional on the value of a parameter? I am
aware of the conditional expression, but this
doesn't seem to do quite what I want, which is
to have a whole statement processed
conditionally. I want to do something like:

param p;
set S := 0..9;
var x{s in S};
param y{s in S};
var z;
if p = 1
        my_constraint{s in S}: x[s] + z <= y[s];

Secondly, is it possible to include another file
in a model? I ask this because I need to create
several similar models with only a few different
constraints, and it would be easier to maintain
if all the common code was in one file included
by the others. Something similar to #include in
C/C++ would be ideal, but I can find no mention
of anything like this in the documentation.

        Andrew